Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
Last Submission Deadline: April 10, 2022
The accepted full papers, will be published and submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore's scope and quality requirements, and also submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec and DOAJ for indexing.
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1. Please send your paper to SUBMISSION SYSTEM (EI).
2. This conference can accept Chinese paper, and we will provide translation services for a fee. The Chinese paper will be reviewed and approved, and the translation fee will be quoted.
3. Manuscript length should be 4 pages.
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 5 pages)
(1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
(2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
Submit to SCI Journal (SCI)
Frontiers in Earth Science (ISSN: 2296-6463，IF=3.498)
Journal of Marine Science and Engineering（ISSN：2077-1312，IF=2.458）
Geo-spatial Information Science（ISSN：1009-5020，IF=4.288）
Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics（ISSN：1555-130X，IF=0.961）
Submission with notes of "M808" will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.
Contribute the paper: Submission System (SCI)
Any other questions please feel free to contact email: ICGMRS@163.com
Copyright© ICGMRS 2022
2022 IEEE 3rd International Conference on Geology, Mapping and Remote Sensing (IEEE-ICGMRS 2022) http://icgmrs.com/