2021 2nd International Conference on Geology, Mapping and Remote Sensing (ICGMRS 2021) will be held on April 23-25, 2021 in zhangjiajie China. ICGMRS 2021 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of geology, mapping and remote sensing to a common conference. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in geology, mapping and remote sensing and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. Welcome to contribute papers online!
Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All accepted full papers will be published by Conference Proceedings and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec and DOAJ for indexing.
◆ EI Template Download：
Submit to SCI journal
* Fill in the recommended code 【L282】 will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.
* Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals
Journal 1：Journal of Water Reuse and Desalination（ISSN： 2220-1319，IF=2，Special Issue）
Journal 2：Journal of Water and Climate Change（ISSN：2040-2244，IF=1.254，Special Issue）
Journal 3：Environmental Technology & Innovation（ISSN：2352-1864，IF=3.356，Special Issue）
Journal 4：Journal of Civil Engineering and Management（ISSN：1392-3730，IF=2.338，Regular Issue）
Submission should be in WORD（.doc）format only, and specified templates will be given after evaluation.
>>Online submission：【AIS online submission】
For more information about SCI papers and journals, please feel free to contact Editor Hu（WeChat/Mobile phone):13922150410
2021 2nd International Conference on Geology, Mapping and Remote Sensing (ICGMRS 2021) accepts original and unpublished papers.
Download: Manuscript Template
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1. Please send your paper to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2. This conference can accept Chinese paper, and we will provide translation services for a fee. The Chinese paper will be reviewed and approved, and the translation fee will be quoted.
3. Manuscript length should be 4-6 pages. (authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 6 pages)
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.